Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix on the 360

• 22-11-2013 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me, how do I watch a movie on the xbox without getting signed out every 20 odd minutes.

So frustrating

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Tilikum wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me, how do I watch a movie on the xbox without getting signed out every 20 odd minutes.

So frustrating

Have you logged in and set up two-step verification at login.live.com?

If you do that *should* stop....

Once you set the console as "trusted" console...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Fieldog wrote: »
    Have you logged in and set up two-step verification at login.live.com?

If you do that *should* stop....

Once you set the console as "trusted" console...

No. What I actually did was change my router password from wap to wep. Seems to have sorted it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Tilikum wrote: »
    No. What I actually did was change my router password from wap to wep. Seems to have sorted it

Wep is easily the most hackable for any router, you may as well have open WiFi for your router, you should try change it to WPA2...

What I suggested above should sort it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Fieldog wrote: »
    Wep is easily the most hackable for any router, you may as well have open WiFi for your router, you should try change it to WPA2...

What I suggested above should sort it....

Sorry I had wpa2. If they want to hack, let them off.

Advertisement