Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massey Ferguson 4355

Options
  • 22-11-2013 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a MF 4355 for use with a loader. A 2002-03 model with around 3000 hrs + MF Loader is going to set me back around €27000-28000.

Does that seem reasonable?

Is there much difference between the 4255 and the 4355?

Anything in particular with them that I should look out for.

The last time I bought a tractor there was no such thing as the Internet :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭6480

some of the 43 series had gearbox problems . i had a 4370 for 3 years from new it was doing alot of heavy road haulage , it cost 4 k to get the gearbox sorted and 5 months waiting and i heard of a few afterwards of the same problems , i traded it in for a 6480 at the end of that year and it never gave a min s bother touch wood , i dont know what change was made to the 43 s but i have a 4255 here bought new in 1998 with a quicke loader with 15k hours and it has lifted and mowed silage pulled 2000 gal tankers and lowloaders with 15 ton diggers , its a great wee tractor to pull ,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭jimmy G M

See this thread from last year which gives a bit of info.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80811223.

Still have our 4255 here working away grand. No problems and safe & comfortable to operate. Burns around 8l/hr of diesel tipping around.

Advertisement