Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house clearance sale!

Options
  • 23-11-2013 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

In the middle of moving house this morning. No collections, post only. An Post preferred. Large items and multiples sent by City Post.

Sony PS2 Network Adapter. BRAND NEW AND SEALED. €50 + postage.

4 x PAL Dreamcast games. Sega Rally, F355, MSR (new and sealed), chu chu rocket. €30 plus post.

Fat PAL PS2. Bare console. Last tested it was working. €30 plus post.

Mushihimesama PS2. Limited edition with figure. Absolutely excellent condition. €80 + postage

Namco Museum complete box set with obi strip and presentation box, plus the vol 2 special box and volume controller.

Basically the complete set of Japanese PS1 Namco Museum stuff and accessories plus a negcon controller.

Some titles still sealed, everything ekse is complete with spines and reg cards etc. €150 plus postage

Boxed, near mint Super Famicom with baggies etc. Near flawless. €85 plus post.

Note. No PSU supplied but it never shipped new with one anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

You based in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Yep. No collections though, soery folks. Far too busy moving gaf. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Where are you moving to? hope it's not down the sticks:P Think I will take that super famicom off your hands for your asking price. Scratch the offer I made on the namco set, running out of room :(

Will get back to ye sir. :)

Darius Akiba Fair posters. Full set of 4. Boxed and mint. This is the other set I have.

Comes with Darius Burst pen and medal.
    Basically the full collection.

Swnt by courier only but we have collect+.

€150 the set shipped by courier.

Boxed Thunderforce 5 B2 size poster. Also a full set of Thunderforce post cards.

Bought direct from TecnoSoft. €80 shipped.

Thanks.

Will eventually be selling nearly everything. This is the end so stay tuned for more.

Pm replies may be delayed. Up to my eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    Pm replies may be delayed. Up to my eyes.

Just to echo what Ciderman has already stated twice on other Marketplace threads, there are to be no pm offers, or off thread dealing. If you get any pm's from users, please report them to Ciderman/Logie, because anyone engaging in off thread dealing will be straight up banned. Same goes for any seller, please inform the mods of any & all pm offers. Pm's are only to be used when an offer has been accepted. Cheers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yeah, once a deal is agreed the private stuff can be conducted off thread via pm.
    There may be confusion as other sites, such as J+ , do not prohibit pm deals, but here we do.

Noted lads, sorry I copied and pasted from elsewhere as I am moving and selling as I go.

No pms please folks unless a deal is agreed.

The Darius posters are possibly sold btw elsewhere.

Thanks. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

This might be a stupid question but what are you keeping in your collection?
    Hope you're not abandoning gaming all together!

Not keeping very much if I am honest boss. Drastically underestimated the size of my new game room vs my collection. So stuff has to go, like it or not.

Its a shame but I cant have a game room that is uninhabitable!

• Advertisement

And it is not the size that counts, its the value it represents in terms of enjoyment gotten, apparently it works for game collections as well as.... <body part of gender you find attractive>

Taito SP Shooting Game Historica Reboot 2013 models. Full set of 3. New and sealed.

001 is Darius Burst ship in red with Burst Parts.

002 is Darius Burst ship in blue with Burst Parts.

003 is Metal Black ship with Booster Unit.

€30 plus shipping each or take the full set for €85 shipped.

u5h2Q6J.jpg

Darius model set and posters are now sold. Rest still available.

Darius vinyl OST for sale. Rarer than blue steak. In extremely good condition throughout. Complete with obi strip and linear notes and art.

I will try to get a vinyl mailer to ship this or something equivalent to keep it safe and secure during transport.

€50 plus shipping.

tFrOcSJ.jpg

nAu28fJ.jpg

Star Soldier 7" Sample Not For Sale Vinyl with Takahashi Meijin autograph print packed in.

Mint condition. Rare as hell.

€50 plus shipping.

qIdo9Uo.jpg

gWBMaJP.jpg

Darius OST Vol 2 Cassette. Same as the vinyl tracklist however this is worth the price of admission as it has a wonderful double sided full colour poster packed in with it. One side is poster art, the other a great collage of characters from the game!

€45 plus shipping.

8gcBuhg.jpg

More stuff added:

Cave Shooting Artworks. Mint, complete and polybagged. €45 plus shipping.

xdrzp1h.jpg

Ibara official art book. Mint complete and bagged. €40 plus shipping.

mXlCuD0.jpg

Pskiyo visualworks poster book. Mint complete and bagged. €40 plus shipping.

Rrs7M4A.jpg

Ibara art book. Mint complete and bagged. €30 plus shipping.

9DIsFhk.jpg

Triggerheart Excelica art book. Mint complete and bagged. €35 plus shipping.

VBnAi3r.jpg

Espgaluda II Black Label official art book. Mint complete and bagged. €40 plus shipping.

lF61Mtx.jpg

Folder cases. Mint complete and bagged. €12 each shipped or take the lot for €50 shipped.

Includes a limited edition Star Wars 60th Anniversary of Mandarake case and two limited edition Do You Like Pussy? Cases by Morlin & Satoshi!

sX0sKHU.jpg

y09pqnn.jpg

SDeAlYR.jpg

5i0JqE7.jpg

sJWPAVs.jpg

Pskiyo art book. Mint complete and bagged. €40 plus shipping.

7nq2taJ.jpg

Discounts on multiple orders. Sent securely and insured worldwide. :)

Also volumes 1 and 2 of Arcade Gamers for sale. Excellent condition throughout. €18 each plus shipping or take the pair for €32 shipped to UK and most of EU. RoW please ask.

zkfKV1R.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Do you still have that Darius LaserDisc?
    For sale?
    :0)

Hi Steve

Nope I have the vinyl album for sale but am keeping the Laserdiscs unless an extraordinary offer comes in to sway me.

I have three different ones and one of them alone took me over 2 years to find for sale. The other two are just as rare.

Knock my socks off with an offer for each or all and I might think about it! :p:)

• Advertisement

One of the jewels in my collection. Signed by Clover TAC at Stunfest. Plasmo had it signed for me if you require proof.

Complete and working. A genuine one off!

€120 plus courier insured shipping

o5hjjgo.jpg

T02uxtZ.jpg

EkcquoU.jpg

Hi Steve

Nope I have the vinyl album for sale but am keeping the Laserdiscs unless an extraordinary offer comes in to sway me.

I have three different ones and one of them alone took me over 2 years to find for sale. The other two are just as rare.

Knock my socks off with an offer for each or all and I might think about it! :p:)

Hey, I wouldn't know what price to offer to be honest.
    I thought you might be already selling it and stuck a price on it, which is why I asked.

No probs. I would be looking at very high double figures for Gaiden. Very high double digits for Darius 2 and triple digits for Darius.

Each is undumped (afaik). Super Darius Perfection was dumped. The three discs I have are not.

:)

No probs. I would be looking at very high double figures for Gaiden. Very high double digits for Darius 2 and triple digits for Darius.

Each is undumped (afaik). Super Darius Perfection was dumped. The three discs I have are not.

:)

Well, if you decide on a number throw it out there. You never know :)

Well to give fair prices and taking in to account what I paid for these originally I would be looking at:

€90 for Gaiden
    €85-90 for Darius II
    €115 for Darius

All mint with inlays and obi strips.

Discounted if you took all three. If you fancy it let me know, test my resolve! ;)

Progear VHS sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

You never stuck up any pictures of that sfc for me to drool over.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Any super special awesome Saturn stuff going on sale soon?

Having second thoughts on the Super Famicom. :)

Haven't had a chance to go through Saturn stuff yet but I will given time. A lot of stuff to go through as yet! :)

• Advertisement

SLG 3000 with enclosure. Excellent condition.

€45 shipped.

HD Fury Gamer Edition HDMI to VGA cable. €70 shipped.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement