Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Space for 1 in Dublin

Options
  • 23-11-2013 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am looking to see whether anyone has some office space they would like to rent out in Dublin City centre for 1 possible 2 people for a flexible and short term stay?

I'm rolling out a new business and need to keep costs pretty low while I test the waters.

I am an online marketing consultant and can trade my skill set for rent or part payment, if agreeable.

Alternatively does anyone know who I should speak to in relation securing some space in one of the business start up parks.

Tks,

Brian

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Do a Google search for service offices Dublin, there's dozens of them out there. Last time I looked they go €250/mth and up. Less if you only need them on an ad-hoc basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

I found serviced offices to be very expensive and units never available at the advertised price.

Caveat Emptor

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MrPicante

I found serviced offices to be very expensive and units never available at the advertised price.

Caveat Emptor

Thanks, that's why I posted as I keep finding, either really inflexible contracts or lots of hiden communication charges, post pick ups, etc.

Maybe if there was someone out there who had some free space and wouldnt mind a contra

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭mackeminexile

Hi MrPicante PM me if you'd like to discuss your needs further? I work for a large serviced office provider and may be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Hi Mr Picante, we're looking at doing free hot desking space some time in the future. Obviously there's commonality in what we both do which could make sense beyond the desk space itself, so get in touch if you're interested (link in sig)

• Advertisement
Advertisement