Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ghost hunting team

Options
  • 23-11-2013 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hi all is there anyone out there that be interested in setting up a paranormal group hoping to get around 4 or 5 of both female and male

Comments

hoping to get around 4 or 5 of both female and male

you will then have the first hermaphrodite ghost hunting team in Ireland Congrats !

Its hard setting up a good team to be honest. There is alot of Ego in the paranormal world and alot of bullsh!tters too. Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mr jelly bean

Ha ha sure it's good to be different sometimes ,and yes your right lots of bulls.ters out there am involved wit a very good group at the min they very straight and honest but just looking to do a bit myself now and see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

What you got planned? I am always up for something. I am not good with commitment though. Would be happy to do some ghost hunting in an "open relationship" type dealio. I''m not a one group type of guy. If there was an investigation going on I would be happy to come along but lets not get too serious. I do not want to wear branded clothes. All the good acronyms are taken.

Locations and investigate hoping to get a few new locations as in my opinion some places are just a money racket and don't think they are haunted at all

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im up for something. Rather than trying to get up a group perhaps just a gang of simularly interested individuals?

• Advertisement

That will work also

• Registered Users Posts: 8 irishfella3

Hi I Am a newbie both to boards and the paranormal
    While I've done a lot of readin I've no experience in investigating.
    It is something I am very interested in though. Would love to be apart of this gathering of like minded people:-).

Advertisement