If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a turntable deal....

Options
  • 23-11-2013 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭

looking for a deal on a turntable, in the 200-250 euro bracket.
    Anything on offer?

Cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

terrydel wrote: »
    Anything on offer?

Cheers.
    Hi Terry,

Would stretching the budget to €280 be a problem?  If not then check out the Rega RP1.  Lovely turntable and sounds great!

Check the link below for more info:

http://www.rega.co.uk/html/RP1.htm

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

Anything on offer?

Cheers.
    Hi Terry,

Would stretching the budget to €280 be a problem?  If not then check out the Rega RP1.  Lovely turntable and sounds great!

Chris
    Hi,

I'd love to get that, its a present for someone, but its outside the budget right now.
    Around 200, what is available?

Cheers,
    Terry.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Anything on offer?

Cheers.
    Hi Terry,

Chris
    Hi,

I'd love to get that, its a present for someone, but its outside the budget right now.
    Around 200, what is available?

Cheers,
    Terry.
    Hi Terry,

No problem at all :)  Another nice turntable to have a look at is the Marantz TT5005 currently sitting at £149.95.  Fantastic turntable for the money.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/turntables/marantz/tt5005/mara-tt5005

Chris

Hi Terry,

No problem at all :)  Another nice turntable to have a look at is the Marantz TT5005 currently sitting at £149.95.  Fantastic turntable for the money.  Check the link below for more info:

Chris
    Hi,

I might stretch to the Rega depending on postage cost to Dublin?
    Parcel motel an option?
    Cheers,
    Terry.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Terry,

Chris
    Hi,

I might stretch to the Rega depending on postage cost to Dublin?
    Parcel motel an option?
    Cheers,
    Terry.
    Terry,

the Rega is really well worth it!

Unfortunately, unless you are a previous Customer we don't deliver to Parcel motel - however with security checks we can deliver to your work address..

We can also black shrink wrap your parcel if its a 'santa special' ;)

Delivery on the RP1 anywhere in Ireland is £12.95.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Terry,

Unfortunately, unless you are a previous Customer we don't deliver to Parcel motel - however with security checks we can deliver to your work address..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi,
    I did order some stuff last year, not sure if you have my details on file.
    I remember because it was delivered to Tesco instead of my house and took a while to track down!
    How much would parcel motel be,and is it ok in terms of the turntable not being damaged?
    12.95 sterling postage, would bring it to 300 euro which is pushing it a bit for me unfortunately.

Cheers,
    Terry.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Terry,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi,
    I did order some stuff last year, not sure if you have my details on file.
    I remember because it was delivered to Tesco instead of my house and took a while to track down!
    How much would parcel motel be,and is it ok in terms of the turntable not being damaged?
    12.95 sterling postage, would bring it to 300 euro which is pushing it a bit for me unfortunately.

Cheers,
    Terry.
    Terry we do still have your order information on file ( but not your payment info as we dont store that)

We would prefer not to deliver the Rega to a Parcel Motel as its a delicate beauty ( and we dont take responsibility for unvouched deliveries) but as you are a previous Customer we can arrange delivery to your work address or we could try to get you an evening delivery by arrangement as you are in Dublin?

We can do the RP1 including delivery at €295 if that helped to ease the pain slightly?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Terry we do still have your order information on file ( but not your payment info as we dont store that)

We would prefer not to deliver the Rega to a Parcel Motel as its a delicate beauty ( and we dont take responsibility for unvouched deliveries) but as you are a previous Customer we can arrange delivery to your work address or we could try to get you an evening delivery by arrangement as you are in Dublin?

We can do the RP1 including delivery at €295 if that helped to ease the pain slightly?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi,

Will give you an answer on this by end of the week,
    Cheers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.