Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lodgement machines at weekend?

Options
  • 23-11-2013 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi there, is there anywhere in galway that I can use the atm lodgement machines at the weekend? I think I remember using the one in the lobby of the eyre square branch before, but when I went up at 6 today it was closed. Is it open during the day? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

If you have a lodgement slip you can pop your slip+cheque/cash in a sealed envelope and put in the banks letterbox. This is what I do for saturday lodgement when there is no machine. 

If you don't have a slip handy I dunno if this is any use tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,213 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

The bank of Ireland in NUIG has a lodgement machine. its outside the bank at the end of the concourse which is open saturdays and sundays.

But does it really matter since anything you lodge at the weekend won't be processed until Monday anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi millivanilli,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We currently have four external lodgement ATMs located at the following branches:
    • Walkinstown;
    • Stillorgen Shopping Centre; 
    • Terenure;
    • Kiltimagh.

[*]

There is also self service lobbies available in the following locations:

Dublin
    • O'Connell Street-8:00-18:30 Mon-Fri, 9:00-17:00 Sat, Sun & Bank holidays;
    • Dublin Airport-Opened 24 hours a day seven days a week.

[*]

Galway
    • Eyre Square-8:00-18:00 Mon-Sun.

[*]

Cork
    • 32 South Mall-9:00-16:00 Mon-Fri.

[*]

Sligo
    • Sligo Town-8:30-18:30 Mon-Fri, 9:00-17:00 Sat,Sun and Bank holidays.
    [*]

I hope this helps clarify this for you, if there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Paula C

Advertisement