Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playoff Picture and Key Fixtures - AFC and NFC

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Raoul wrote: »
    Here, listen, you would be getting into the playoffs too. ;)

Rodgers is listening....... We are 10-5 each, niners are 9-6. If niners win and one of us wins that's 11-6 he's through and the other two are 10-6...won't that go to the win records then? I've beaten the niners.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

madalig12 wrote: »
    Rodgers is listening....... We are 10-5 each, niners are 9-6. If niners win and one of us wins that's 11-6 he's through and the other two are 10-6...won't that go to the win records then? I've beaten the niners.

Ah yes. So you are through already?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Ah yes. So you are through already?

So one of you is definitely eliminated i.e. loser of the game???

Nelbert wrote: »
    So one of you is definitely eliminated i.e. loser of the game???

Not sure. i dont know if the bears beat the niners. If i lost i think id get through via my win over sf.

Not sure. i dont know if the bears beat the niners. If i lost i think id get through via my win over sf.

Yep. This is what I think as well. So no need to play Rodgers or Lacy really.

• Advertisement

Yep. This is what I think as well. So no need to play Rodgers or Lacy really.

Injuries are turned off so they play and they play hard.

Injuries are turned off so they play and they play hard.

I have one player injured at the moment. :s

Damn it! No offence but I'd like one of you gone to help my playoff chances!

Nelbert wrote: »
    Damn it! No offence but I'd like one of you gone to help my playoff chances!

Scared of your divisional rivals? You fairly hammered me in the last game, not sure what you have to be afraid of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

If I win against the cardinals am I in the playoffs? Because I'm lost...

• Advertisement

Carroller wrote: »
    If I win against the cardinals am I in the playoffs? Because I'm lost...

We are not sure it looks like the Bears and Packers may have beaten you so even with a win you will finish on 10-5 along with one of the above thus missing out due to head to head. Thats my thinking but I might be wrong.

Scared of your divisional rivals? You fairly hammered me in the last game, not sure what you have to be afraid of.

You destroyed me the game before that! The two of you were 4 of the 5 toughest games I had (I'd also like to avoid the Cowgirls!).

Are the CPU Lions out of playoff contention???? Much rather them!

We are not sure it looks like the Bears and Packers may have beaten you so even with a win you will finish on 10-5 along with one of the above thus missing out due to head to head. Thats my thinking but I might be wrong.

I need to look at it again. Don't know why but I thought he was through with a win

I now think that you need the Packers to win to have any chance. If I win I will have a better record and the Packers will be level with you but have beaten you already this season so they will go through. If the Packers win, you will go through as you have a better conference record than me. Simple as that, you are a big Packers fan (who should be resting their players, sim league!!).

I think the packers should play their best players and go into playoffs with great momentum ;)

Ah the ol Sim league rule comes out now....this is getting interesting.

Ah the ol Sim league rule comes out now....this is getting interesting.

What's that?

It's the "if you wouldn't see it in the NFL, you shouldn't see it in our league" rule. Meaning if I've already made the playoffs then in real life I wouldn't play my best players. I think he might be kidding though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Lost a CPU sim to the Panthers due to being unable to play my game in week 16. A win there would have left me on 10-6. I'm unsure if that record would even get me into the playoffs via the wildcard, but I will be gutted if it would have.

Advertisement