Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

felix fish childrens book

Options
  • 23-11-2013 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Im looking for info on a book I used to have as a young child, but cant find anywhere online now. Im not sure if I even have the right name and certainly don't know an author.

It was about a fish called Felix who goes looking for adventure, and leaves the safety of his parents to go out into the sea. Along the way he meets various creatures that try to eat him, an octopus, a shark and maybe others. I don't remember exactly but of course he makes it safely home in the end (phew!). I remember always wanting it to be read as my night-time story even though I was terrified and it always made me cry!

Anyway, if anyone can remember the right name, or author, or maybe even where I might get a copy I'd be delighted to get a response.
    Thanks

Advertisement