Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blank screen

Options
  • 23-11-2013 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

I am getting a blank screen when I open Boards. No threads showing, seems I can access rest of site but not thread list. Never got it before, has something changed that I missed...
    HELP!!!!:confused:

locohobo

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,244 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Is Javascript disabled? Can you provide a screenshot?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭locohobo

I did not disable javascript.
    Will attempt to upload screen shot

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,244 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then just try ctrl+f5 on the page to force a cache refresh.

Also in future, post an image instead, Word docs of an unknown providence aren't going to be trusted generally.

Just tried ctlr+f5 and no joy.
    Sorry bout word doc...Could'nt get image attached...(am novice at this)

Time to see if the tech staff have any advice.

• Advertisement

Ok Bud...Hopefully they can offer solution...I went into appearance settings..Cosy mode, Full width not ticked and set to default...Am lost after that...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I also Have the same problem guys.

Any idea how to fix this guys ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Sorry further research , I found a fix that works for me.

Here is the link http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=87504613&postcount=4

Hope this helps anyone else who has this problem.

Well done Little Pea...
    Am back in action again.....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement