Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Gallagher Rockaplast '82 tab

Options
  • 23-11-2013 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hello,

I've started playing some Rory Gallagher stuff lately and I 've been trying to learn the live version of Bad Penny from Rockaplast 1982. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlEfyMoR49M

The only problem is there's no tabs for it and I am pretty crap at figuring stuff out by ear.

I'm stuck on the three solos: intro solo: 45-55, main solo: 1.50-2.31, and outro solo: 3.03-3.24.

Does anyone know a website where you can request or pay to get songs tabbed out, or would any nice people on here like to tab it out for me! its a long shot I know, but I've been playing it all day today and really want to learn it. Its way better than the album version.
    Thanks
    Ross

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement