Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

outdoor decorations/lights

Options
  • 23-11-2013 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    I was looking in two different hard wear shops today for some basic outdoor decorations reindeer santa type figures about 1-2 foot high.
    I was actually shocked at the prices of these things .
    How or where do people who go all out to decorate the outside of thrir houses go yo purchase all these.
    Are there sny places where you get good deals or are they all so bloody expensive. ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Aldi have a few left they were on special a few weeks ago think they are about twenty five yo yos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

buy in the January sales for following Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Thanks for jasus ud need to be
    Shi**ing money to kit out the house .
    Christmas 2014 il have a few bits !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 338 ✭✭Crazy Eye

wasnt very impressed with the outdoor stuff in aldi this year rather tatty looking

tesco have reduced all their led christmas tree lights by 50% they can be used indoor and outdoor too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Crazy Eye wrote: »
    tesco have reduced all their led christmas tree lights by 50% they can be used indoor and outdoor too

Oh great payday tomorrow will go look
    Thanks

monflat wrote: »
    Oh great payday tomorrow will go look
    Thanks
    the bigger tesco shops like the tesco extras will have a greater stock of them .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

OP I would avoid looking in hardware shops and stick with the likes of Tesco and dunnes etc. Also, try Argos.

Advertisement