Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barber beard trim

• 23-11-2013 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Anybody know a good barber for trimming beards and who will advise about what beard shape would suit etc in Dublin city centre or northside?

And can anybody recommend a good beard trimmer?
    A lot of the links in older threads are dead.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭monty_python

i would also be interested in the answer the the first question

:)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Also interested to know of a good un in the city centre. Four weeks in and I'm going to need to get a bit of a trim and tidy in a week or two.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Me too! I'm over 6 weeks in now and starting to look like a terrorist lol. I usually go to the Granton Barber in Blackrock to get my haircut. Might see if they can trim my beard too. But if anyone knows any that specifically do beards let us know.

Beard trimmer recommendations welcome too!

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

The only one I know is the barber at the SCR shops kilmainham junction, he also does quick shaves :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

As far as i know the star barbershop on fleet street, temple bar does beard trims. I usually trim my beard myself but i get my hair cut there and he asked me if i wanted the beard done. I just get a bit nervous of letting anyone else touch it but i think il get him to do it next time. He's a great barber, really knows his stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I got mine done the other day in the grafton barber. He just ran a blade over it and tidied up the edges. I'd prefer someone who specifically does beards next time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Waldorf Barbers on Westmoreland St

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

another for waldorf

Advertisement