Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Davison Dr Who special The Five(ish) Doctors on BBC red button

Options
  • 24-11-2013 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else seen this yet?

Three "unfashionable" Doctors - Davison, Baker and McCoy are the mainstay of this comic adventure with a cast of many famous faces popping up in the 20 minute story.

A lark and a good one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Loved it, when Peter had to pull out of Gallifrey One convention in LA he sent over this message.

The next year he did turn up but he still recorded this
    http://vimeo.com/50426039

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

That was very funny,
    'Doctors 4 Justice' inc McGann,
    loved Moffat's voicemail saying
    'Doctors deleted'
    I think it was more than 20m as they rolled the credits more than 3 times afaik, as you thought this time its finished!

Its funny the way it came out as he said if theyre not invited, they'll make their own!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Brilliant.

I loved Barrowman's dirty secret. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 60,699 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

As I said in the 50th thread it was a small bit awesome.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

On the after party, Davidson thanked everyone for getting involved and said everyone accepted invitations to join the project except for one person who he wouldn't name.

Wonder who he meant :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement