Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water pressure cork

Options
  • 24-11-2013 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Is anyone experiencing very low water pressure in douglas, top of Maryborough hill.....ta J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

we have low pressure too, i wonder if it is a burst mains somewhere?

do you have a water meter installed? because i swear if the water is freezing due to the newly installed water meter, i will rip it out myself! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20 johnnyvee

hoodwinked wrote: »
    we have low pressure too, i wonder if it is a burst mains somewhere?

do you have a water meter installed? because i swear if the water is freezing due to the newly installed water meter, i will rip it out myself! :pac:

Problem sorted, pump failure on Donnybrook hill. Just coming back to normality now - thanks J

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Apparently there's low water pressure again tonight. I'm in Mt Oval and several people I've spoken to are experiencing this. Anyone know what's happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭ixtlan

No water at all here in Broadale, Maryborough Hill, Douglas, confirmed from multiple houses. It's annoying that the Cork council/city web site has no info.

Ix

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭TBoneMan

Can't believe there is no signs up ... it might be the work happening by the hotel ... came home and can't even have a shower as my electric shower runs off the mains not the tank... BALLS :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

in maryborough and still have running water!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭TBoneMan

Got back water at 9ish ...a little brown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Have had very slightly brownish water for about a week and low pressure last night. Rochestown road area.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Why_oh_why

Maryborough Ridge.....to say a little bit brown would be an understatement. Pressure not up to max either.

A break in Donnybrook Hill apparently.

Lucky we're not paying for it yet eh?

Advertisement