Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Dinner in a hotel

Options
  • 24-11-2013 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a hotel serving Christmas dinner. I am looking for a meal only option, not a full on package.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

Due to Licensing Laws I would imagine Hotels can only cater for residents on Christmas Day ,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

percy212 wrote: »
    Anyone know of a hotel serving Christmas dinner. I am looking for a meal only option, not a full on package.

I heard the hotel in castlepollard is going "Christmas day lunch" Its up to you if you want to risk it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

I heard the hotel in castlepollard is going "Christmas day lunch" Its up to you if you want to risk it :rolleyes:

So instead of supporting a local business you run them down

No wonder places are closing down!!

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    So instead of supporting a local business you run them down

No wonder places are closing down!!

If they close down they can only blame themselves. (All on the 1 lunch visit)

Rude staff (The owner been the worst of them all)
    Terrible food (How hard is it to cook homemade chips and a burger )
    Some food just cooked, more burnt. Stuff on plate not ordered or on menu
    45mins waiting on lunch - It was on the menu and no special requests

I am not the only one saying it, even the waitress that day refused payment for the food as it was that shockingly poor. We were the 4th person to complain in 20 mins she said. I felt so sorry for her

I prefer to drive 8 mile the opposite direction to oldcastle than 1 mile to castlepollard to risk another disaster .

maybe write a letter or email to the establishment, rather than badmouthing them on an internet forum

• Advertisement

maybe write a letter or email to the establishment, rather than badmouthing them on an internet forum

Sent them a private messgae on there facebood account (An active account) and they never replied.

Have you eaten there?
    what was your experience?
    Are you connected in any way to the establishment?

Sent them a private messgae on there facebood account (An active account) and they never replied.

Have you eaten there?
    what was your experience?
    Are you connected in any way to the establishment?

no, never eaten there.
    have never even been in there.

no, never eaten there.
    have never even been in there.

Ok well im only giving my opinion, after eating in it under the new and old management.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

I think the radisson are doing christmas lunch this year

Advertisement