Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] 3 non drinking/smoking adults seeking tenancy in Co. Dublin

Options
  • 24-11-2013 7:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Good morning, Folks!

As you can see from the title; i'm posting today in the hopes of finding a home for my girlfriend, my cousin & myself.

We're all quiet people; we're all very introvertive in our interests. My girlfriend & I have been renting in the City for the past 3 years, but we're ready for somewhere new. My cousin wants to move out of his parent's house, but he'd feel more comfortable moving in with experienced renters.

I can see from reading these forums, that there's an unfortunate number of dodgy tenants & dodgy landlords. So I figured i'd come directly to the honest landlords that have been unlucky, in the hopes of both parties getting what they desire.

If you're a landlord renting a 2 bedroom property anywhere between Malahide and Dublin City Centre, or you're renting anywhere along the luas lines - please consider messaging me. I'd be happy to provide you with any and all information regarding our existing tenancy, personal and employment history.

I'm genuinely just trying to find a nice, quiet and comfortable home. So please do consider mailing me for more information.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Advertisement