Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone do their own printing?

Options
  • 24-11-2013 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

Hi all

Im finding it hard to get decent prices on flyer printing (well they probably are decent- but still out of budget)

The flyers are straight forward enough and don't have any minute/intricate details that would need printing from a printer with a crazy high DPI.

Basically I need about 500-1000 flyers and Im getting quoted around 30 cent a sheet which works out at 300euro.

For 300 euro I could probably buy a decent printer and then just buy paper and ink out of my own pocket. I probably wont make a savings this time.... but later down the line I would be ready to go if I needed more flyers. Like at 300 a go if I ran flyers 3 times a year that's basically a grand.

Just wondering has anyone gone down this road themselves?

Comments

Advertisement