Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEN account advice

Options
  • 24-11-2013 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭

Looking for advice.

I have a PS3 and a Vita that I brought with me from Oz. Both linked to an Oz SEN account. I know that Sony won't let you change your country of residence so if I setup a new Irish SEN account I'll loose my downloaded content. Luckily I'm not heavily invested in downloaded content.

I don't have a PS4 on order but I would like to pick one up in the new year when they become available in store and remote play interests me as I travel a lot.

Now, do I bite the bullet and just cancel my Oz SEN account and set up a fresh Irish one? Maybe I leave my Oz SEN account active to keep my downloaded content on my PS3 and set up an Irish SEN account in the new year for the Vita and PS4. I could leave everything on my Oz account but downloaded content is so much more expensive in Oz compared to here.

??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

If your definitely gona get a PS4 and remain in ireland, then you may as well create a new account right now (which will carry over to the ps4), and just keep your old account active so you can have access to whatever content youv purchased through it in the past.

I was thinking about making a new account for the ps4 too, just to get a new user ID... but screw it, i got hundreds worth of ps3 games off psn.. maybe when gaikai releases, sony could possibly offer discounts if you already bought the game for ps3 (like how Flower will be free on ps4 if you bought it on ps3).. not holding my breath on that one though in regards to gaikai.

Advertisement