Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 wireless adapter

• 24-11-2013 2:12pm
    Subscribers Posts: 41,790 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know where i could get one of these at at decent price?
    they dont seem to have dropped price for a new one since 2009

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

sydthebeat wrote: »
    anyone know where i cld get one of these at at decent price?
    they dont seem to have dropped price for a new one since 2009

The usb ones that plug into the first gen Xboxes? im sure I've one on an old Xbox just sitting in a box after it red ring o deathed. You can have it if you want.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,790 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

The usb ones that plug into the first gen Xboxes? im sure I've one on an old Xbox just sitting in a box after it red ring o deathed. You can have it if you want.

I have an xbox 360 120gb from 2009, bought up north. As far as i can make out there no wireless card. When i search for networks out says i have to connect an adapter.
    My research tells me that the original Xbox 360 didn't have wireless capability, only the e and s versions do. So it's specifically an xbox 360 adapter that i need I think. And if you have one that would be great, ill buy it from you.

I have an xbox 360 120gb from 2009, bought up north. As far as i can make out there no wireless card. When i search for networks I've a says i have to connect an adapter.
    My research tells me that the original Xbox 360 didn't have wireless capability, only the e and s versions do. So it's specifically an xbox 360 adapter that i need I think. And if you have one that would be great, ill buy it from you.

Don't worry about it dude, you can have it for free, postage should be small for it, so if you want to pm me your address I'll stick it in the post tomorrow.

I have an xbox 360 120gb from 2009, bought up north. As far as i can make out there no wireless card. When i search for networks I've a says i have to connect an adapter.

Don't worry about it dude, you can have it for free, postage should be small for it, so if you want to pm me your address I'll stick it in the post tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭JamBur

Good to see, fair play for such a great offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

JamBur wrote: »
    Good to see, fair play for such a great offer

That's the spirit of the sound boardsies!

Well done lads...

• Subscribers Posts: 41,790 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

thank you so much!!!! :)

pm sent

im humbled by the generosity.

thank you so much!!!! :)

pm sent

im humbled by the generosity.

No worries, it'll be in the post tomorrow.

Advertisement