Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy mini chocolate cups

Options
  • 24-11-2013 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know where I could buy those little mini chocolate cups/cases? Have only found one place so far but minimum order is a case of 315!!! A little bit more then I need lol. Would like to do some really nice desserts for the Christmas season and these would be perfect. Any help/ideas/alternatives greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

I have seen them in my local Supervalu if that is any use to you?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Buy some silicone baking cases in a 2 euro shop and make your own (at least that way you can make sure they're nice). Very easy to make, just pour melted chocolate in and coat the bottom and edges and leave to set, then peel off the silicone case.

See here with a giant case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG3n1OHwMYk

If you're talking about the tiny sweet sized ones you could just as easily do it by painting the small mini cases you can get in a load of homewares stores and then peeling paper off.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Marks and spencers did these as far as i can recall

Advertisement