Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mistakes that you made as a dog owner?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Letting her sleep in my bed.... Vowed at the beginning I would never ever ever allow that!
    Feeding her from the table.....
    Letting her on the couch....

I feel guilty now when I don't let her!! Eek bad sign!!!
    Still love her though :-)

Ditto

Worst and best mistakes I ever made :P as there is nothing nicer than lying on the sofa, reading a good book and being used as a dog bed. Also if you are in bed ill being looked after by doggie lying at your side is kind of nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Whiteflag12

Layinghen, I actually woke up one morning and she had curled herself up on my pillow! I remember as a child I visited my auntie and discovered she let her two yorkies sleep on her bed and I thought it was disgusting! Little did I know ! ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

My lady has been found with her head on the pillow and the rest of her under the duvet!!!!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I swore I wouldnt allow him on the bed and I havent. But I also swore he wouldnt get up on the couch and now I'm basically a dog-bed when watching TV.
    I still have never fed him from the table which thankfully he kinda respects :)

Its amazing how fast you get to be comfortable with dog saliva and frankly, dog-poo too!

Advertisement