Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX One- Voice Commands

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    I don't get why they delayed Irish voice commands when were still setting it to uk voice commands when its out over here
    shows they done fu*k all with it
    I would say they limited testing, but have since seen that so many people are using it here (or German speaking in Austria) and they open it up.

Combine that with the opt-in 'Voice command feedback' option that they created in a recent Firmware update, it gave them enough data to prove that it should work.

Either way, it means no more switching the region and rebooting before renting a movie (or seeing a list of all the TV Shows and Movies that we could have seen).

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭husky7

Just got the update today , and the voice commands work for ireland. Just go to system, language & location and there is a new option spoken language select English ( uk) and restart xbox . Worked perfectly .

Just got the update today , and the voice commands work for ireland. Just go to system, language & location and there is a new option spoken language select English ( uk) and restart xbox . Worked perfectly .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

XBOX ON..

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

@husky7 are you in the beta program? just checked and i dont see any updates available.

• Advertisement

Furp wrote: »
    @husky7 are you in the beta program? just checked and i dont see any updates available.

Yeah in the beta programme , probably should have mentioned that.

Yeah in the beta programme , probably should have mentioned that.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I suspected I used to get all teh Xbox 360 previews but seems its now invite only on Xbox one, can memebers invite others to the program?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

I suspected I used to get all teh Xbox 360 previews but seems its now invite only on Xbox one, can memebers invite others to the program?

Betas are private now because it helps make things run smoother

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Any ideas when the update is out for anyone not in beta programme?

• Advertisement
Advertisement