Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Cheap Flights To Canada In Feb

Options
  • 24-11-2013 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

going to canada in february, anybody got any heads up on cheap flights to canada. anywhere in canada as a cheap entry point.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

The only cheap flight I've found so far is through kayak with Aerlingus. Dublin to Calagary on the 26th of Feb!

http://www.kayak.co.uk/flights/DUB-YYC/2014-02-26

I've only started checking out flights myself. The same flight through their main website is 508 Euro!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭NewsMeQuick

I'm troubled about using indirect purchasing methods. If I find that I need customer service and that no one answers, wants to help or it costs a fortune to ring abroad, I'll get mad. It's just my preference, but I'll book directly through an airline.

You may find many routes and many airlines are cheaper by booking return. Just try it. Click one-way, compare then with return. It's mad. Like many before, I'll buy return, I won't board the return and I'll have my visa anyway.

I know many people here hate London airports, but I like British Airways afternoon flights. I want lots of sleep time the night before, calm goodbyes later etc. No middle-of-the-night flights for me. Via London to Vancouver the cheapest that I've seen at the end of Feb-early March is about €617 or so. Aer Lingus via Chicago or NY is a love-it-or-hate-it issue on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kitchenchair

Surfn wrote: »
    going to canada in february, anybody got any heads up on cheap flights to canada. anywhere in canada as a cheap entry point.

Keep an eye out on Aer Lingus website for sales, they are always having sales on, in fact they may even have some on this week. I got return flights last March from Dublin for 500 euro.

Advertisement