Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cardiff v Man. Utd. 16:00 SS1

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

that concludes a satisfying arsenal day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

****ing bs from us again. One thing we never do now is kick on after going in front.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

****ing shocking stuff, simply cant win a league dropping points to the lower teams like we are, might aswell put a bow on the title at this stage, terrible stuff from some seasoned players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

If we don't get this midfield sorted soon,we can kiss any chance of the league goodbye.You'd swear the ball was on fire at times the way we just kicked it away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Real lack of quality from United today, the midfield options are shocking including Fellaini. Carrick being out is gonna be huge. Why is it so hard for this team to get a few shots on target every match

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

Honestly what beef could Rooney have with the ref. Silly boy should just go to the dressing room

seems the Arsenal game was the exception and not the rule.

great game Cardiff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Valencia has clearly traded in his powers of super speed for invisibility. Amazed he lasted 90 minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

Why is Moyes such a coward?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

titan18 wrote: »
    Valencia has clearly traded in his powers of super speed for invisibility. Amazed he lasted 90 minutes

Speaking of which, I totally forgot Hernandez was on until they took him off!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Fair play to Cardiff - they deserved a point at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

mosstin wrote: »
    Why is Moyes such a coward?

I wouldnt say he is a coward, its a huge job to take over from, its all about the result for him at the moment. The players arent good enough to mantain the level Ferguson had them playing at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭aramush

BZ2tWayIMAAxUQY.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

niallo27 wrote: »
    I wouldnt say he is a coward, its a huge job to take over from, its all about the result for him at the moment. The players arent good enough to mantain the level Ferguson had them playing at.

I'm talking about his substitutions. Almost invariably negative.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

The man just does not have the staff. Ferguson at every game in the stands does not help.

It will take him a while to adjust. The man is under a lot of pressure. If he went for a third today and cardiff equailised he would be equally vilified.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    The man just does not have the staff. Ferguson at every game in the stands does not help.

This nonsense bugs me. What is Fergie meant to do, never go to a game again? If Moyes is that delicate that he can't do well when Fergie is in the crowd, the problem isn't with Fergie...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Cardiff deserved the draw against the Red Toffees today. Fair play to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Sky highlighting Evra for the equaliser,he really is shocking at defending at times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,843 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

This nonsense bugs me. What is Fergie meant to do, never go to a game again? If Moyes is that delicate that he can't do well when Fergie is in the crowd, the problem isn't with Fergie...

Exactly, wasn't Matt Busby at a lot of home games in the 1991-92 and 1992 -93 seasons? When Utd came 2nd and 1st respectively.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Mr.Micro wrote: »

He did, but he chose to get rid of them.

Well done Cardiff, great result

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lord knows we don't tend to agree on much but your spot on with this....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Tough place to go, both fans would have taken a draw before kick off, fair result imo.

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Tough place to go, both fans would have taken a draw before kick off, fair result imo.

I doubt Utd fans would have taken a draw, they expect to win these games.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

True but still not an easy ground to play in and I can see a few surprise results coming from Cardiff at home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Of course, but then again I'm sure Oranage already knows this. :)

Intetesting to hear Mackay say that the ref got the Rooney decision right. Doubt he'd be singing that tune if Rooney had tucked away that chance at the end!

Agueroooo wrote: »
    True but still not an easy ground to play in and I can see a few surprise results coming from Cardiff at home.

Tough game alright. Tough place to go. I just think utd fans would be expecting to win this one if they wanna be title contenders.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Great result for Cardiff, United need to pull their socks up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Oranage2 wrote: »

Are you serious?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,653 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Morzadec wrote: »
    Are you serious?

lol

hook line and sinker

• Advertisement
Advertisement