Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much maintenance?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

My worst experience with tanks was the Viva Vova top coil setup,I must have dumped half a dozen of them,saying that,there are alot of vapers who loved them,I think you need to be lucky to get the perfect coil head,there can be bad batches of all heads.
    Talking about dumping all those Viva Nova's,I should have kept the tanks because the new Aspire Viva Nova are the same size,you can swap tanks back & forth.

I love the vivi nova. It needs the dual coil heads though.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Wiggy

Iano_128 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm using the 24mg B&H cartomisers at the moment and they're perfect for me.. I'm surprised on how long you're saying the liquid lasts though.. Would you be a heavy vaper or just average? I thought the juice lasted around a month..

When I was giving up the smokes, I rationed myself to one carto a day.

Once I started buying clearos I stopped rationing......

:pac:...

I'm happy enough to spend €11\12 a week on juice. I'd guess 4\5 mls a day is medium usage. Some clearos really burn through the stuff, and give out massive clouds of vapour, particularly the iClear30.

You're in for a big treat if you've been happy with the VIP cartos up until now....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

Ah ok, one is doing me between 2-3 days at the moment and I feel like I'm using it a lot :)

Yeah looking forward to getting this stuff delivered now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Iano_128 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm using the 24mg B&H cartomisers at the moment and they're perfect for me.. I'm surprised on how long you're saying the liquid lasts though.. Would you be a heavy vaper or just average? I thought the juice lasted around a month..

I would say that an average vapor would use 20ml per week & you may have some left to do you another couple of days.
    It can depend on what device you will use as well,2 coils or 1,some juices will burn quicker than others,that is something for you to figure out eventually.
    I use roughly 10ml a day with the strongest nicotine I can get,which is 24mg because I use different devices which really burns up the juice,with these devices I reckon that I get a better flavour & throat hit.
    My all day vape is French Pipe 24mg made by Liqua.I find the tobacco fluids by Dekang are good,others may not,here's a link anyway http://www.electronic-cigarette.ie/index.php free postage,on the site,scroll down & pick one on the left & it will show on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RareVintage

@youdipstick

what's the difference between the iclear 30 & 30s?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

@youdipstick

They are both dual coils but the 30S has a completely different atty & wick setup,the wick is enclosed inside a cylinder,with the 30,the wicks come from the top & swims with the liquid,you can strip the 30 down & clean it & dry burn it,the 30s cannot be cleaned or dry burned,here are links to see the difference...

http://www.vaperus.ie/innokin/435-iclear-30s-coil.html

http://www.vaperus.ie/innokin/188-iclear30-coil.html

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RareVintage

links to see the difference...
    Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Wiggy

@youdipstick

Just got delivery of an iClear30s.

Very disappointed. It has a rank taste, and the draw is much looser than the iClear30.

I never wash new devices before using them, but I think I'm going to have to start now.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Wiggy wrote: »

Very disappointed. It has a rank taste, and the draw is much looser than the iClear30.

I never wash new devices before using them, but I think I'm going to have to start now.......
    Yeah, it' safer, all the thread cutting takes place in a jet of lubricant/coolant, all the parts have some sort of industrial contaminant, even the cookware/glassware we buy for our kitchens have advice on them to wash thoroughly before use. I know people who will not eat an apple without washing it thoroughly.......ok I don't go that far but they could be right....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Wiggy wrote: »

I'm very disappointed with the 30S, I thought it would be great after reading such good reviews. Not much vapour (compared to the pro tank) and found the draw too tight. Taking out the top wick which sits on top of the coils helped a little but still a poor clearo. Haven't tried the iclear 30 but as far as I know they're the same design apart from the metal sleeve.

• Advertisement
Advertisement