Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weapons discussion

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Sparks wrote: »
    Haven't yet tried anything other than the 249 to be honest - there was a video from Matimio praising the LSAT, but I just grok the 249 and it seems to suit my playing style (ie. lay down ammo packs for the team, get fustrated as they nadespam locker for the millionth time and then in fustration run into C spraying bullets and screaming like a little girl).

If you have the ucav or what ever the flying thing is its some fun on locker
    outside taking out the snipers they all go cracked in the chat then I just say well then stop camping !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

The SUAV and UCAV are different yokes (the SUAV is the little plane (Small UAV) you're talking about I think). And yeah, the SUAV is a ton of fun when people camp rooftops in Flood Zone,Zavod, Shanghai, Hainan or any of the other maps where you inevitably get two or ten snipers camping on the roof like that. Haven't used it in locker yet, I just avoid the outside there, but I can see how it'd be useful :D

Advertisement