Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy 3DS?

Options
  • 24-11-2013 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Anyone know any good deals or the cheapest place to buy the Ninetndo 3DS or 3DS XL? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭netmann

Robbieol wrote: »
    Anyone know any good deals or the cheapest place to buy the Ninetndo 3DS or 3DS XL? Thanks

I had a look around myself and found Amazon was best just for the console (and possible even their bundles) - red/black or blue/black is £139.99

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Handheld-Console-3DS-XL/dp/B008DS4MEQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385389669&sr=8-1&keywords=3ds+xl

Be careful of the Pokemon XY versions, they don't actually come with the game which I thought was odd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Phantom99

Robbieol wrote: »

3DSXL is included in Amazon lightning sale today at 5.18pm. Dont know what price its going for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Phantom99

Phantom99 wrote: »
    3DSXL is included in Amazon lightning sale today at 5.18pm. Dont know what price its going for

Going for 130GPB at moment with game in lightning sale

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Only an hour or two left of the Lightning Deal so you better get it quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Robbieol

Thanks, just ordered one!

• Advertisement
Advertisement