Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you play Battlefield Competitive?

Options
  • 24-11-2013 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

If so, please check this out

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2955064768939648561/

The whole point of this is to grow the Irish Competitive scene on battlefield. If we do we'll be seeing quite a few events and lans to compete in. Anybody is welcome to join the platoon as long as you play competitive and want to compete against other irish players in the future.

If you don't really have a team or are kind of new to playing Battlefield competitively. you can also use the platoon to find other skilled irish players to maybe make a team with if you are good enough. I'm really trying to the best I can to make BF4 a competitive game in Ireland. The only way to do it is to show how many of us there actually are.

Thanks and goodluck with BF4!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭top madra

BF4 will never be competitive!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

top madra wrote: »
    BF4 will never be competitive!

But it is, i watched Dreamhack over the weekend.
    That doesnt mean its a perfect competitive game, far from it infact.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Wambo

Dcully wrote: »
    But it is, i watched Dreamhack over the weekend.
    That doesnt mean its a perfect competitive game, far from it infact.

True, all they need to do is give us xbox players some private servers, make a few small patches and we're good to go. The game itself has allot of potential. It just needs the support.

Advertisement