Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Christmas bulbs

Options
  • 24-11-2013 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

With the yearly tradition of Christmas comes replacing failed bulbs and never having enough, I need some new bulbs otherwise I have to bin the whole set and buy a new lights set, but all I have to go on is the sku number of the lights set.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

B&Q had big bins full of replacement bulbs last year and will probably have them this year if you fancy going through them to see if they have the ones you need.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 338 ✭✭Crazy Eye

b & q homebase and woodies have them also try your local hardware store as they are things that will sell this time of year
    why not change to led christmas tree lights ? less hassle and cheaper to run with regards to leccy bill

Advertisement