Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arctic Monkeys Ireland 2014?

Options
  • 24-11-2013 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Anyone reckon we'll see AM next year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

They just played EP a few months ago so it might be a while. They are starting a tour of the USA in the new year. I imagine they'll be back in Europe for the festival season in the summer. Doubt we'll see them in Ireland then though. Maybe after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

They haven't done a non-festival gig in Ireland since 2009.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

I'd love to see them do a non-festival gig. Can't get enough of their latest album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

They are absolutely nailed on for Phoenix Park on the second weekend in July. Sometime between the 10th-13th I imagine, depending on what night they headline T in the Park in Scotland!!

I would expect this to be announced shortly before Christmas or early February!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Terrible venue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

nm wrote: »
    Terrible venue

Agreed, it's not the most majestic venue the country has to offer but I think it's a done deal.

The T in the Park headliners will in all honesty be the acts playing PP. It's a perfect fit logistically for MCD.

I can see Kings of Leon and Foo Fighters playing T in the Park and therefore making the short trip over here for PP also.

I'm sure the likes of the Aviva and Marlay Park, IMMA etc will all be in the running for acts touring western Europe in late July & August.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

There coming to Marlay Park on the 12th of July, announced today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement