Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat Thread - For Those That Love Craic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Dekkers

biker701 wrote: »
    YOU LIED!!:(

I'm sorry to say but I did get an email saying I was brilliant and had passed the AC. I sent it to myself though so I may have difficulties when presenting it to Deloitte, particularly because it also contained several lines taken from the Christina Aguilera song 'Beautiful'.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Homer01

Dekkers wrote: »
    I'm sorry to say but I did get an email saying I was brilliant and had passed the AC. I sent it to myself though so I may have difficulties when presenting it to Deloitte, particularly because it also contained several lines taken from the Christina Aguilera song 'Beautiful'.
    :)

Can you forward that to everyone else please?

We need it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Major incident just declared at the Hardwell Concert at the Odyssey, 5 gone to A&E and further 60 being treated on scene !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Homer01

Major incident just declared at the Hardwell Concert at the Odyssey, 5 gone to A&E and further 60 being treated on scene !

Sounds as bad the Avicii gig at Tennent's Vital in August :(

Sadly it attracts this type of clientele.

Why was the dog from Eastenders playing in the Odyssey anyway?? :D

• Advertisement

I was going to ask you what happened tonight, but i didn't think you'd be back from the concert yet ..

lol don't even joke. I had to google 'Hardwell' This is the 2nd youth phenomenon thing i've had to google in the space of a week.

I actually was at a concert tonight though. No casualtiesn or class A's though so no excitement for ye :(

Dekkers wrote: »
    lol don't even joke. I had to google 'Hardwell' This is the 2nd youth phenomenon thing i've had to google in the space of a week.

I actually was at a concert tonight though. No casualtiesn or class A's though so no excitement for ye :(

Nathan Carter or something no doubt! haha

Young lad that was going to Hardwell posted his drugs and drink on facebook and it's going viral all over social media ! Just looking at his page now and It seems he's kacking himself ! :D

Theres a bed with his name on it @ Hydewood !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Sthm

Going by some of the pictures suggesting affiliation with West Belfast IBA, I'd say it's possible he wouldn't be making it to Hydebank if it were up to other certain organisation(s).

Nathan Carter or something no doubt! haha

Young lad that was going to Hardwell posted his drugs and drink on facebook and it's going viral all over social media ! Just looking at his page now and It seems he's kacking himself ! :D

I had to google hydewood dammit but yes, i'm guessing you meant bank. Someone needs to brush up on the knowlege of Northern Ireland methinks...:P

may have just posted my actual fb there ffs :(

• Advertisement

Lol, Hydebank is what i meant! :pac:

Seen that myself Sthm ! Matey is in for an interesting few days i imagine, especially with some of the stuff he openly says he has done!

Thats the kind of thing i expected to see Dekkers, that genre of music tends to attract those kind of people!

No ya didn't unless you uploaded the video?

No ya didn't unless you uploaded the video?

Nope! Just had a wee panic cos i hardly use it and when I clicked on the link it was me and all...so yeah.. despite my hard earned ECDL computers still contrive to bemuse me.

Aye I know. At least we seem to have turned the corner on the supreme idiocy that is neknominate.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Tim89

BOO!

Aye that shíte took out for a few week, I've seen a German mate doing it now though so it looks like its spread over there!

If you're still on bakebook look at the screenshots "Embarrassing Northern Ireland Nightclub photos" have uploaded!

Tim89 wrote: »
    BOO!

lol what you booing?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

He wasn't saying "Boo", he was saying "Boourns"...

Shield wrote: »
    He wasn't saying "Boo", he was saying "Boourns"...

Had you a good night at Hardwell? :pac:

There is a fair to middlin chance that I've misunderstood neknominate. Is it not that you neck a drink and then nominate someone to do something stupid like jump in a river and die? Or is it that you nominate them to drink same?

BOO

and bees, are a bit stingy.

:D I am such a poet - Whats everyone at?

• Advertisement

Thats what it originally was, necking a simple pint , but it escalated into this shíte of trying to outdo the "nominator" and just spiralled from there! Like i've seen people down pints with catfood, pubes and piss in them! Gobshítes Ted !

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Had you a good night at Hardwell? :pac:
    You know you're getting old when:

Fact #331: You have NO clue, and I mean not an iota, Clue=0, that the biggest DJ in the world is playing a gig in Northern Ireland.

Fact #331a: You You have NO clue what his name is.

You know you have a good network for support when a major incident is declared, and all services swing into action like a well-oiled machine, making those thousands of hours of training worth while after all.

No fatalities, thank God.

Thats what it originally was, necking a simple pint , but it escalated into this shíte of trying to outdo the "nominator" and just spiralled from there! Like i've seen people down pints with catfood, pubes and piss in them! Gobshítes Ted !

lovely.

"What next father? They'll be drive-by shootin's and it'll be like boys in the hood. And they'll be prosittutes on street corners, and the pimps will be using crack to keep the hoors under control.

Shield wrote: »
    You know you're getting old when:

Fact #331: You have NO clue, and I mean not an iota, Clue=0, that the biggest DJ in the world is playing a gig in Northern Ireland.

Fact #331a: You You have NO clue what his name is.

You know you have a good network for support when a major incident is declared, and all services swing into action like a well-oiled machine, making those thousands of hours of training worth while after all.

No fatalities, thank God.

Haha, it seems most of us are beyond enjoying that genre of music (bar the odd night out) ! This is our baii Hardwell here > http://youtu.be/jXOgYxUf6Ts?t=2m

It was great to see SOS guys providing support there too, Red Cross even chipped in a yellow taxi and a few volunteers too!

I find it strange that this seemed to happen suddenly at the Odyssey though, surely there was a few of them in bad shape for a period of time before the bus stopped?

Haha, it seems most of us are beyond enjoying that genre of music (bar the odd night out) ! This is our baii Hardwell here > http://youtu.be/jXOgYxUf6Ts?t=2m

It was great to see SOS guys providing support there too, Red Cross even chipped in a yellow taxi and a few volunteers too!

You know the episode of Southpark where Randy hears the kid's music for the first time and all he hears is fart noises and such. That.

What was the cause of all the pandemonium up there, bad batches or spiked drinks or what?

Haha, If i was out at a nightclub with a few pints on board i could listen to it, no probs! The bass gives me a headache otherwise!

Just seen a photo of all the mammys at the Odyssey after they heard about the drugs !
    https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1517398_651839488208092_1982724947_n.jpg

Not sure Tim, I'm guessing it was a bad batch of pills or something, hopefully not those ones that were subject to the police campaign, the green rolex boyos!

Haha, If i was out at a nightclub with a few pints on board i could listen to it, no probs! The bass gives me a headache otherwise!

Just seen a photo of all the mammys at the Odyssey after they heard about the drugs !
    https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1517398_651839488208092_1982724947_n.jpg

Not sure Tim, I'm guessing it was a bad batch of pills or something, hopefully not those ones that were subject to the police campaign, the green rolex boyos!

Have you ever seen 'Dawn of the Dead' ?

Subject of*

Aagh, i should learn to proof read before clicking 'submit reply'!

Yeh I have seen it surely, not in years though, why?

• Advertisement

Lol I was thinking more 'Night of the nearly dead'

Wow all those Mammies REALLY want to see Hardwell.

Advertisement