Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a printer?

Options
  • 24-11-2013 7:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12

I'm looking for a new printer preferably with a scanner. Im willing to spend around 100 euro but I have no idea where to start since there are so many. I've had had bad experience with wireless printers but this may be because they were cheap models.

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭memeandmark

hi,

i got a great deal from this company for a brother printer and they have some good deals on at the moment.. if you are looking for a good printer with a scanner this one is pretty good

http://damaofficesupplies.opnet-irl.com/Detail.aspx?ProductId=3190664

hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Spiritiser

Epson

• Registered Users Posts: 15 07Twain07

hp

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

It would work out much cheaper in the long run to get a Laser printer. Quality of end result is much better and less toners to be replaced. For about €120 you could have a basic scanner and laser printer.

Shop around and read some reviews. Amazon's reviews help alot with that sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 milky00

I choose laser printer and scanner, two in one, I think about Epson, is it good choice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Spiritiser

milky00 wrote: »
    I choose laser printer and scanner, two in one, I think about Epson, is it good choice?
    i would say so, just my opinion. stay away from lexmark anyway

Advertisement