Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Katy Perry do an Dublin date?

Options
  • 24-11-2013 7:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

My niece mad to see her and she has a 2 Belfast dates think she will do a Dublin date\/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

very unlikely for the days around the Belfast dates, since this would be announced by now (and ticketmaster would not actively push the Belfast tickets to the Dublin crowd as currently done via newsltters). I 'd expect her to add a Dublin date a few months later though.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,614 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd imagine she might do a summer show in Aviva or Phoenix Park maybe?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea id say she will , she announced more dates tbc so maybe wait for Beflast to sell out then announce it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Is the belfast gig sold out yet? I find ticketmaster infuriating. looking to book 4 tickets seating but returning "try other options#....
    It is such a rigmarole using that site...you'd have to wonder where all the money is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Did your niece see her X Factor performance? Save yer money. Terrible live. She'll only end up disappointed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭RabbitHearted

i'd reckon dublin will be included in the european leg :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Katy Cat

I don't think Katy Perry will do a Dublin date sadly bcuz I love her. Bcuz every1 is saying Katy Perry isn't coming back to UK/IRL after she american and Oceania dates like she did in past tours:( But if she does add a date I'll be 1st to buy a ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Katy Cat

pajopearl wrote: »
    Did your niece see her X Factor performance? Save yer money. Terrible live. She'll only end up disappointed.
    Excuse me Katy is not terrible live it was just the x factor sound!!:| Either that or u should use your money not on Katy Perry concert tickets but on a hearing test!!!:O

Advertisement