Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

headset problems

Options
  • 24-11-2013 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

So im not to sure where to post this,
    so i have turtle beach earforce bravos and i bought cod ghosts this week, when i set them up via hdmi, i follwed all the books instrutions.
    I can hear game/ chat volume but no body can hear me,
    when i go accessory settings<audio device settings< input says do not use and output says system default device, i cant change these.
    Any tips would be great? I have reset settings on ps3, reconnected headset alot of times so close to a full system format atm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shane raffertyyy573

So im not to sure where to post this,
    so i have turtle beach earforce bravos and i bought cod ghosts this week, when i set them up via hdmi, i follwed all the books instrutions.
    I can hear game/ chat volume but no body can hear me,
    when i go accessory settings<audio device settings< input says do not use and output says system default device, i cant change these.
    Any tips would be great? I have reset settings on ps3, reconnected headset alot of times so close to a full system format atm.
    Pics

Pics

More pics

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

go on youtube mate there will be setup videos on there and just follow em

cadete wrote: »
    go on youtube mate there will be setup videos on there and just follow em

got it thanks

Advertisement