Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wholesale UGGs and Plus size clothes

Options
  • 24-11-2013 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

hi
    im looking to start up online selling uggs and plus size clothes but i dont no about how to find a safe wholesale supplier. any advice please...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Have you tried contacting UGGs for authorised distributors for UK & Ireland? Outside of that you would need to find liquidators see if any companies that stocked UGGs have gone bust I would imagine the demand for that stock is pretty big though. Good idea though I got a lot of Mou boots and they sold super fast at this time last year I was selling them for £99 while they were €200+ in shops though! Unfortunately none of that stock is still floating around or I would be doing the same again this year!!

Advertisement