Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a desk in a shared office - Dublin: Please help : )

Options
  • 24-11-2013 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hello, I am currently looking at pushing out a new business in the new year and would like to rent some space in a shared office space, preferably in Dublin City Center or South Dublin. I live in Grand Canal Dock and it's not really that important where the business is as its mobile.

I've been working this business on the side and from my dining room and it's time to move up in the world. Cash is tight but I have some good clients rolling in and also work as a online marketing professional (might bring in some additional funds too)

I would like to rent a desk in an environment where I could come and go with ease i.e not signing any lengthy leases.

Does anyone have a place to rent for payment, part payment and web services or pure web services basis? The last one would be ideal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

I think http://tcubedublin.com offer something similar to what you are looking for.

I was there for a Grails Developer meetup and it looked like a good setup

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The Guinness Enterprise Centre is another option. You wont get many places offering part payment for services unless they are subletting or the owner of office space. The rent isnt bad in the GEC and includes rates and internet. Theres a lot of businesses there and a chance to network. Amworks might be another option, never used it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

You could try Fumbally Exchange, based in Dame Lane

http://www.fumballyexchange.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

We're considering offering free hot desking space some time in the near(ish) future. If you're interested it's probably most practical to give us a Like on Facebook as we'll no doubt announce it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭onedmc

Www.coworkinn.ie in sandyford Is good value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MrPicante

Thanks for all the tips and advice, will follow them up and see what comes of it - thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Simply Workspace

Hi, there are a number of businesses advertising on www.simplyworkspace.com that have shared office / co-working and private offices available in Cork. Cork seems to be way ahead in offering this type of space than the rest of the country....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Oisin WhichBuilding

Hi,

Not sure if you managed to find a place but if it is of interest I have started compiling a list of spaces for this very purpose. It's a business I just started for the Irish market called <snip> so let me know if you are interested and I'll sort you out with a premises as the site is currently under construction.

Oisin

Advertisement