Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

website ideas needed. walking/cycling trails in ireland

Options
  • 24-11-2013 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

I am currently working on a website http://bikeandtrailevents-info.tk/ that will allow users to sign up and add walking or cycling trails nearby to the site. The reason its a .tk domain is because I have no way of paying for a .ie domain (unless someone is nice enough ;) ) I need some ideas as far as what else the user is able to do and what the design should look like. It is a work in progress and anyone who helps will most certainly be mentioned on the site. I might even link your own site :) any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

If you have not got your own ideas and if you are not different than any of the other websites then it will be hard to get people to use your site.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭sw33t_r3v3ng3

the main reason I'm building this is just to get better at web development . The main goal is to build a user friendly site that provides a service. And if people come to it and find it useful then thats a plus !!

Advertisement