Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( Christmas ) in Galway City

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

@rowr If you ring Castlemine farm, they may put it aside for you to pick up at their stand on the market at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

nifheorais wrote: »
    TRIVIAL PURSUIT Irish edition ?

Smyths Toys on the Headford Rd. maybe?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I'm looking for a small picture frame, frame being bigger than a credit card but not by an awful lot, also the cheaper the better as the frame doesn't matter quite so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is, or was, frame maker on Cross street.
    You can try this shop www.facebook.com/galwayframeshop

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I'm looking for a small picture frame, frame being bigger than a credit card but not by an awful lot, also the cheaper the better as the frame doesn't matter quite so much.

For a cheap small frame like that, you could maybe try some of the 2 Euro/Dealz type shops.

An actual frame shop might be unnecessarily expensive. I could easily be wrong though!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Thanks, actually picked up the perfect one in Tesco for €1.75 and just in the door now...next up, a bit of craft-work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Im looking for two turtle doves ala homr alone 2? Been upstairs in the treasure chest but no luck, struggling to think of where else?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I'm looking for a big christmas hug :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

I'm in Galway now. Is there any restaurant or food serving bar open? I'm looking for some place for 6 people as the restaurant in our hotel is fully booked. "Boardies", HELP!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Try the Radison or Harbour Hotel? They served food last Christmas for non-residents last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

wprathead wrote: »
    Try the Radison or Harbour Hotel? They served food last Christmas for non-residents last year
    Thanks! I'm in Harbour Hotel: )
    We managed to get some sandwiches from the bar: )

Hope you all had a merry xmas, it's now time to retire this thread, we still have the year round "i'm looking for" thread if you need to use it. 'til next year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement