Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Locking Bike - DIT Kevin St/Drury St CarPark?

• 25-11-2013 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody uses either of the above facilities for locking a bike? Are they anyway secure?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Kevin St - no information, but would imagine you're taking your chances. Have used Drury St in the past with no issues. Would be my choice between the two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,027 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I use Drury Street several times a week. Haven't had any problems (apart from a fixie which seems have taken over my space).

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭donal7

Thanks guys for the replies. I'll go with Drury Street so - sounds like a safer bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,027 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Take note of the closing times - 7pm on Sundays and bank holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭RockWerchter

Locked my bike for the past four years in Kevin street, never had a problem or heard of anyone who did, wouldn't leave it over night though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement