Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Application

Options
  • 25-11-2013 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi, I applied for a student loan in Phibsboro branch last Thursday, my application was then sent to another branch (Athlone) as that is the branch where I opened the account.

How do I track the application?

Tried to ring but no answer

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi battries not included,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You would be best to speak to a Customer Advisor in the branch. When you call the main phone number for the branch, please select option 5 and then option 4 which will connect you to Customer Services. A representative will be more than happy to connect you to the Advisor processing your application. 

If the Advisor is with a customer they will have their voice mail activated. In this instance, please leave your name, number and a brief message and they will call you back as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement