Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs...dogs .. and idiots !

Options
  • 25-11-2013 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just running my patience, nerves, days and nights, week-ends away here...
    Cannot understand why some people gets pets dogs then throw them in the back garden at 7:30AM for the whole day barking show !

All weekend barked...
    Today barking as well !
    Now.. barks like a mad soul, lost poor animal..

In the morning, at 7:45AM is out, giving to all of us here in the cul-de-sac a big fcuk you wake up with a great nice nerving echo !

Are these people lost the contact with reality !??
    Are their neighbours cannot call in to the ownerand complain !?

What piss me off as well is the other owners got the dog out as well and ...voila...we have a three voices concert here that is drives you mad...

I've read about many other cases, but here, in the cul-de-sac is getting mad mad with the echo !

What options do I have guys... ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Red_Dwarf

Call the Council

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

rolion wrote: »

Are you not one such neighbour ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Are you not one such neighbour ?

unfortunately yes...but been a cul-de-sac is hard to identify the house / garden from where is barking !

I know what you're saying. We had a weird crazy sounding dog howling at ridiculous times, it took ages for anyone on our street to track down where he lived due to the echoes at night because it was otherwise so quiet.

if I can find the dog I swear I'll have it cooked at breakfast... :(
    his barking is no nerve killing and attract other dogs as well ... what are they taking dunno but I thinking to get one of those ultrasounds pet deterrents, install it on a 100W PA and flood the estate with some white noise so the poor animals will go deaf !
    But I wanna do that to their owners not to the poor animals..

Trying to get in the owners mind here...

WHY get a dog and keep it in the back garden barking day night time?
    Also, the most annoying ... why drop the dog at 7:45AM barking in the back garden and you, as a owner leave for work !???
    When the dog barks...why do you stay in the house and leave the noisy dog outside !???
    Have we decided and purchased the dog together ?
    Do we share the dog ?
    Can you keep it private as is your pet ?

Any owners that can answer this fcuking questions to me !?????
    No, of course not...

I guess they are blaming the cats:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=87665108&postcount=5561

• Advertisement

if I can find the dog I swear I'll have it cooked at breakfast... :(
    his barking is no nerve killing and attract other dogs as well ... what are they taking dunno but I thinking to get one of those ultrasounds pet deterrents, install it on a 100W PA and flood the estate with some white noise so the poor animals will go deaf !
    But I wanna do that to their owners not to the poor animals..

Trying to get in the owners mind here...

WHY get a dog and keep it in the back garden barking day night time?
    Also, the most annoying ... why drop the dog at 7:45AM barking in the back garden and you, as a owner leave for work !???
    When the dog barks...why do you stay in the house and leave the noisy dog outside !???
    Have we decided and purchased the dog together ?
    Do we share the dog ?
    Can you keep it private as is your pet ?

Any owners that can answer this fcuking questions to me !?????
    No, of course not...

I guess they are blaming the cats:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=87665108&postcount=5561

Whats the Point in answering a retarded post?

Im a Dog owner and I dont treat my dogs that way so that should cover 90% of us here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Best of luck op, one of my neighbours has 3 dogs that bark all bloody night and when approached about it, they denied that it happens at all - seems like some dog owners stop hearing their own dogs after a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Some People often treat dogs as a break in deterrent and scrap bin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Barrel

Hi,

Just running my patience, nerves, days and nights, week-ends away here...
    Cannot understand why some people gets pets dogs then throw them in the back garden at 7:30AM for the whole day barking show !

All weekend barked...
    Today barking as well !
    Now.. barks like a mad soul, lost poor animal..

In the morning, at 7:45AM is out, giving to all of us here in the cul-de-sac a big fcuk you wake up with a great nice nerving echo !

Are these people lost the contact with reality !??

What piss me off as well is the other owners got the dog out as well and ...voila...we have a three voices concert here that is drives you mad...

I've read about many other cases, but here, in the cul-de-sac is getting mad mad with the echo !

What options do I have guys... ?

On bin day the bin truck waits on my road outside my house from 6.45am with the engine running and the flashing yellow lights on waiting for 7 o clock so that they can start emptying bins

Then after that the birds start chirping

Then some inconsidirate neighbours bang there hall doors shut behind them and then slam there cars doors then start there engines and drive off to work

Then you have builders who turn up to do some work on an extension on a neighbours house and they start hammering nails and cutting wood etc.

And then the postman drops in letters but always lets the letterbox slam

And then you have kids walking to school screaming and shouting ...

(This is the rant about noise's that you dont like thread isn't it?)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Buy a giant Boa Constrictor and let it loose in the neighbourhood.

Or just pop a letter in each of the neighbours doors asking them to keep their dogs inside at night.

• Advertisement

Today, got a "hamham" wake-up at 7AM.Found that the owner goes to work at that time...

OK, took the courage and found where the poor dog is hiding !
    knocked at the door, no answer !

Knocked at the neighbour door and answer...been told that the person next door have to keep the dog for few days on behalf of some friend that had to go abroad for some problems !
    Asked when the mayhem will be finished, she's not sure !
    She's guessing that the young poor dog still trying to 'recover the loss' of the owner since Friday !

So ... still waiting "retarted" fcuking answers from dog owners !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Retarted indeed

Space exclamation mark

I hate Kids crying in Restaurants and Shops

Feckin Parents . . . . . . . . . . . .!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

are you always so agressive op

What are you ranting about ?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

rolion, please knock it off with the aggressive posts. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭nicnac

Have you mentioned it to your neighbour?
    We have dogs and our neighbour told us they were barking outside during the day.
    Everytime the postman or any kids came near the front garden they would start barking. They are house dogs now.

Not all dog owners are touchy - we were glad to find out and rectify.

Maybe send an anonymous letter (a nice one) and if it doesn't improve then you'll know.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

OK guys, thread has gone way OT and is getting stooopid. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement