Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DoC 11.5: Half Past OS Ultra Dec 7th XGC, Dubln

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Fnutkrumpler

Fletcher here, GGs to all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭FireBreather

Good day indeed

**** was hype, pretty even, could go either way

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

GGs, apologies if I was saltier than usual.

Thanks to the Smash bros for putting up with my noobieness too.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    GGs, apologies if I was saltier than usual.

We all have those days, man. Hope I didn't seem like I was gloating!

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

GG's to all involved. Was a great day, really good turnout for BB:CP too, hopefully you all keep it up and keep coming and bringing more. :p

GG's to Keith, who for the first time ever, we didn't get to fight in a BB tournament. I'm scared Keith. :p

Also I think someone might have accidentally taken one of my PS3 pads and left theirs behind? Mine had some sticky tape on the back to differentiate it, but someone might've just left in a hurry. I've got a pad without one. Anyone got it? :p

• Advertisement

****,,,, i knwo this is late, butw asnt using my PS3 much since im on the PS4

But turned on the pS3 and i just realized i took the wrong pad home, my fault completely,, this pad has Salad tape going over the back
    unfortunately mine has no marks, buts its one of the latest PS3, ones it has a distinctive Matte material on it, as opposed to the the normal glossy PS3 ones

dont know where to post this, is there a thread for this.

Cheers in advance, it would of being over where the Blazblue stream was, when i took the wrong 1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

****,,,, i knwo this is late, butw asnt using my PS3 much since im on the PS4

But turned on the pS3 and i just realized i took the wrong pad home, my fault completely,, this pad has Salad tape going over the back
    unfortunately mine has no marks, buts its one of the latest PS3, ones it has a distinctive Matte material on it, as opposed to the the normal glossy PS3 ones

dont know where to post this, is there a thread for this.

Cheers in advance, it would of being over where the Blazblue stream was, when i took the wrong 1

look 1 post above yours :pac:

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    look 1 post above yours :pac:

"Duhh+"Duhh" haha im a dope haha

was about to write in was in a rush to leave early too
    haha

Yeah man i have ur pad, when next time your at Casuals? @Linoud

Advertisement