Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zurich 70.3 2014 - anyone going?

Options
  • 25-11-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

myself and a friend have entered the zurich 70.3 half Ironman for next year. we've been in contact with Nirvan regarding their bike transfer service. They reckon it'll be about 150 GBP with collection from your door in ireland, delivered to your hotel in Rapperswil, and taken from you again straight after the race. The bikes are transported fully assembled and they'll take a gear bag as well.

They did mention that they'd only be running this service to ireland if there was sufficient interest, so I'm wondering if anyone here is thinking of doing this event who would be considering using Nirvana? Otherwise I'll start making backup plans.

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement