Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Advanced (Unlimited) vs eFibre Unlimited

Options
  • 25-11-2013 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi,

I signed up for eFibre Unlimited but the confirmation I received says eFibre Advanced (Unlimited).
    Is it the same in terms of speeds?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

PeWu79 wrote: »
    Hi,

I signed up for eFibre Unlimited but the confirmation I received says eFibre Advanced (Unlimited).
    Is it the same in terms of speeds?
    Hi  PeWu79

eFibre Advanced (Unlimited) offers speeds of up to 50MB download and eFibre Unlimited offers speeds of up to 70MB. Both offer an unlimited download allowance.

If you wish to change this you can do so by contacting the efibre team on free phone 1800503303,

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭PeWu79

Hi Alan,

I rang that number I was told that eFibre Advanced (Unlimited) is better than eFibre Unlimited.
    And switching from the first to the other would mean a downgrade???

Can you confirm this and advise what I should do?

Thanks

Any update on this, Alan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Any update on this, Alan?
    Hi PeWu79

The efibre advanced Unlimited is the "up to 50MB" efibre package with unlimited usage, as opposed the efibre advanced which is "up to 50MB" efibre package with 30GB usage per month.

How did you place the order?

Can you send a PM with your name (order was placed under) and address and I can look into the efibre order for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

I placed the order through one of your Sale's Reps on the 23/10.
    He was advertising eFibre and eFibre Unlimited and I decided to go for the eFibre Unlimited.

He ticked eFibre Advanced Unlimited on the the eircom summary sheet as he said it was an "old form". But he assured me that I was going to get eFibre Unlimited.

Now the question is: What is the difference between efibre Unlimited I wanted to get and eFibre Advanced Unlimited I got???

One of the eFibre Team members you advised me to ring said that the eFibre Advanced Unlimited is up to 50MB but it is better as it is advanced.... And generally seemed to be "unhappy" that somebody (me) wanted to talk to him and ask questions.

I sent you PM with my details.

Please revert.

• Advertisement

Hi Mark,

I placed the order through one of your Sale's Reps on the 23/10.
    He was advertising eFibre and eFibre Unlimited and I decided to go for the eFibre Unlimited.

He ticked eFibre Advanced Unlimited on the the eircom summary sheet as he said it was an "old form". But he assured me that I was going to get eFibre Unlimited.

Now the question is: What is the difference between efibre Unlimited I wanted to get and eFibre Advanced Unlimited I got???

One of the eFibre Team members you advised me to ring said that the eFibre Advanced Unlimited is up to 50MB but it is better as it is advanced.... And generally seemed to be "unhappy" that somebody (me) wanted to talk to him and ask questions.

I sent you PM with my details.

Please revert.
    Hi,

As I outlined above the difference in packages Advanved / Advanced unlimited is the monthly usage.

The efibre advanced Unlimited is the "up to 50MB" efibre package with unlimited usage,

As opposed the efibre advanced which is "up to 50MB" efibre package with 30GB usage per month.

I got your PM thanks and can confirm the name has been changed to the correct spelling.

Mark 

Mark,

I asked about difference between eFibre Advance (Unlimited) and eFibre Unlimited.
    Not Advanved / Advanced unlimited.

Mark,

I asked about difference between eFibre Advance (Unlimited) and eFibre Unlimited.
    Not Advanved / Advanced unlimited
    Apologies,

- eFibre Advance (Unlimited)  Is "up to 50MB with unlimited usage.

- eFibre Unlimited. Is "up to 70MB" with unlimited usage.

If a customers line does not qualify for eFibre Unlimited. Is "up to 70MB" with unlimited usage. In terms of line /speed capability they are then put on the Advanced unlimited package.

Mark

Advertisement