Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Stores in Waterford?

Options
  • 18-11-2013 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Are there any decent health stores in Waterford? With alternative produce, I love full of beans but I am finding the prices very expensive.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Moved to Waterford forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

Are there any decent health stores in Waterford? With alternative produce, I love full of beans but I am finding the prices very expensive.

Think there's a place in City Square if I remember correctly, and there is another shop elsewhere but I can't remember the exact location (just noticed it in passing some day, I'll come back and post if I pass by it again)

Advertisement