If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Panasonic TX-P50GT60B & Sound Bar LG NB4530A

Options
  • 25-11-2013 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

Can you give me your best price for both TV Panasonic TX-P50GT60B & Sound Bar LG NB4530A. I have purchased items (Monitor Audio AirStream 10 DAB (White) & ONKYO HTS5405 - 5.1 Package System)
    from you in the past and recommend you to family and friends. Would be looking to get the free delivery and 5 year guarantee included plus some extra off :-)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there, cheers for the post anf hope the rest of the kit is working well and still sounding great.

The Panasonic TV is priced at 1399.95 Euro which is cheaper than the current sterling conversion price of £1199.95.

The LG soundbar would be 340 Euro so the total including delivery for the 2 with the 5 year warranty on the TV would be 1739.95 Euro.

Unfortunately the pricing on these are just to tight to be able to do any more than that but we can get these to you within a few days.

Keep us posted if you would like to go ahead or if we can help with anything else.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 10 j0vi

Hi there, cheers for the post anf hope the rest of the kit is working well and still sounding great.

The Panasonic TV is priced at 1399.95 Euro which is cheaper than the current sterling conversion price of £1199.95.

The LG soundbar would be 340 Euro so the total including delivery for the 2 with the 5 year warranty on the TV would be 1739.95 Euro.

Unfortunately the pricing on these are just to tight to be able to do any more than that but we can get these to you within a few days.

Keep us posted if you would like to go ahead or if we can help with anything else.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

The system is still working great thanks. If you do it for €1700 I will take it!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

j0vi wrote: »

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

The system is still working great thanks. If you do it for €1700 I will take it!
    oUCH..

Consider our arm twisted, done...

Drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll ask Dave to give you a call in the morning to get your delivery underway..

..Nice system for that money!

Thanks for the Biz as ever and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Guys,

Email sent and thanks again.

oUCH..

Consider our arm twisted, done...

Drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll ask Dave to give you a call in the morning to get your delivery underway..

..Nice system for that money!

Thanks for the Biz as ever and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John Mc,

Best price for SAMSUNG UE40H6410 and delivery to Dublin. Pixmania are currently selling at €579.90. Your price with conversion is approx €678.

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John Mc,

Best price for SAMSUNG UE40H6410 and delivery to Dublin. Pixmania are currently selling at €579.90. Your price with conversion is approx €678.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi J0vi.

Our 40H6210 is priced at £529.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200494-ue40h6410.aspx

Unfortunately we could not match the price that Pixmania offer as they screen is an import:
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This television is an imported item. Click to learn more: [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]UK residents[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] / [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]IE residents[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif].  - This is taken direct from their website.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Our screen also comes with a 5 year Guarantee where you have to pay extra for theirs.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This screen with ourselves is an instore only collection and can not be shipped. It would need collected from the Belfast store.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I hope this is of help, any further questions please let me know.[/font]

Jovi,

sorry for the typo above - it should have read UE40H6410 - but as Kenny posted above the Pixmania UE40H6410 is not just an import, but it actually has a different tuner on board to the standard UK/Ireland units that you will purchase from 99% of other dealers in either Ireland or the UK.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Jovi,

sorry for the typo above - it should have read UE40H6410 - but as Kenny posted above the Pixmania UE40H6410 is not just an import, but it actually has a different tuner on board to the standard UK/Ireland units that you will purchase from 99% of other dealers in either Ireland or the UK.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John Mc,

Thanks for clarifying that John. Is there anyway you could get the TV delivered down south? I cannot make it up north at the moment.

Thanks again.

Jovi,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John Mc,

Thanks for clarifying that John. Is there anyway you could get the TV delivered down south? I cannot make it up north at the moment.

Thanks again.
    Jovi,

not a problem getting it delivered to you - the only issue is that they are scarce at the moment and we don't have any stock of the 6410 locally ( its a white one you want, correct??) - the Boardie Euro price is €689 including delivery and 5 year warranty.

If you are interested in grabbing one just pop a post or a PM up and I'll check out what stock is in the UK and come back to you asap,

Thanks again,

ATV,

John Mc & Crew

John,

Yep am interested and need ASAP and would need to be black version.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

John,

Yep am interested and need ASAP and would need to be black version.

Thanks.
    No problem - the UE40H6400 is the black version and we have them available from stock locally and in the main warehouse 

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12750-ue40h6400.aspx

The good news is that its slightly less expensive in black at €649.99 including delivery and the 5 year warranty,

If you would like to grab one - just pop me a PM or a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to get it all arranged,

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John,

Email sent with contact information.  John I see the TV also comes With FREE Samsung WAM250 multi-room Hub, offer ends 31/01/15. Can this be also included with the TV please

Much appreciated.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

John,

Email sent with contact information.  John I see the TV also comes With FREE Samsung WAM250 multi-room Hub, offer ends 31/01/15. Can this be also included with the TV please

Much appreciated.
    Hi J0Vi.

Thanks for the order :)

Should you have any further questions or once the screen has arrived need any advice just give us a shout.

Enjoy your weekend.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.