Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medtronic shifts

Options
  • 25-11-2013 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Are evening shifts solely for people in the factories, or would HR,engineers etc also work these shifts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭basillarkin

boneboy wrote: »
    Are evening shifts solely for people in the factories, or would HR,engineers etc also work these shifts?

Engineers worked the night shift when I was in Boston, I'm assuming it's the same in Medtronic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Generally it's just the shop floor workers and any support staff they need directly such as line engineers etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

boneboy wrote: »

HAHAHA! Show me please HR person or engineers that would work on night shift? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

im an engineer and have actually worked night shift for a yr before, no need for HR tho

• Registered Users Posts: 4 poolander

Just wondering if any one knows the recruitment agency to go to for medtronic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 smalls90

poolander wrote: »

As far as I know its Creggs Recruitment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Ridiculous comment Sean Brady, still hiring I think. Best of luck poolander

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭seanbrady49

Ridiculous comment Sean Brady, still hiring I think. Best of luck poolander

Woah, sorry that was not me, my twat of a brother who works for medtronic apologies, best of luck poolander

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

poolander wrote: »
    Its worth knowing that alot of the support staff and engineers are hired directly through the Medtronic website: https://www.medtronic.com/psc/peoplesoft8global/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL

• Advertisement

Thanks

Advertisement