Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The old B+Q building

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

The rent on that place must be huge,I doubt anyone could afford to move in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

shockwave wrote: »
    The rent on that place must be huge,I doubt anyone could afford to move in there.

No but im sure a market of a sat or sunday would bring in some money rather than no money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

No but im sure a market of a sat or sunday would bring in some money rather than no money.

Possibly, but after overheads and especially business rates on that place, it probably be not worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭taytobreath

if they are looking for the same money as b&q have been giving, they will be vacant for a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Anyone else hear that B&Q are supposed to be opening in Ferrybank?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

RubyK wrote: »
    Anyone else hear that B&Q are supposed to be opening in Ferrybank?

I actually heard that yesterday, if it happened out there it wouldn't have Hugh implications for the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Nypd wrote: »
    I actually heard that yesterday, if it happened out there it wouldn't have Hugh implications for the city centre.

No suitable place for them in there from what I know of it. When you consider the size of the old store and type of store they need I don't see how it would work tbh.

Advertisement