Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheating

• 25-11-2013 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Would you say there is much cheating going on in class tests,christmas,summer ect

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭CBX

Absolutely, from my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭finisher489

junior c wrote: »
    Would you say there is much cheating going on in class tests,christmas,summer ect

Not as much as in 3rd year where a lot cheating took place in Christmas tests, mocks and class tests. Still, I don't mind because usually the joke is on the people who cheat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

Not as much as in 3rd year where a lot cheating took place in Christmas tests, mocks and class tests. Still, I don't mind because usually the joke is on the people who cheat

Exactly. I have no problems seeing someone cheat and then do as good as me because of it.

Hell, it's even sweeter when they brag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭yoho139

cathalio11 wrote: »
    Exactly. I have no problems seeing someone cheat and then do as good as me because of it.

Hell, it's even sweeter when they brag.

I had a hard time not laughing in a girl's face when she gave out to me with the excuse "I did better than you in all the tests last year". There's no achievement in copying out your notes, dearie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

Ive heard of people cheating in the LC. So there is definitely cheating going on in Xmas, mocks etc .

Not something I think of much though. Its what is going to happen when you judge people who want to do something in college on a subject unrelated and mandatory.

e69caae591bde5908d.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 junior c

Thanks,its annoying me at the moment,people cheating and think they are doing great and the teacher telling the others who are not cheating to work harder.In the long run and the mocks it will show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭yoho139

You're not there to compare to others, you're there to learn. Leave the comparisons to when you've got your results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Cheats always get caught out in life. If they cheat in exams they will cheat in other aspects of life and eventually nobody will trust them. Like lying, it catches up on you.

Advertisement